Sunday, January 2, 2011

And the winner is.....

this thing took all day to upload, by the time it finally uploaded we found out we did not win the Pepsi Refresh Challenge again :( but we do appreciate all of you taking the time to vote every day... at least we can rest assure that yet again 3 animal charities will now get $50k. (again, I love animals just not nearly as much as I hate CDKL5)

drum roll please...









Heather, contact me please, I can't get your info from blogger (knothdurft at gmail dot com) :)

5 comments:

Erick & Molly said...

Andi you melt my heart!! Kim you are an AMAZING MOTHER and inspiration to me. I am sorry that you did not win again. I wish there was more that we could all do! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sorry you guys didn't win this time...we voted every day for you & will continue to do so! Bless you guys & have a happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer & Piper Cudd

Anonymous said...

Sorry you guys didn't win, very cute video Kim, your kiddos are lucky little duckies to have you as their mom! Hang in there my friend, love you. Jill P.

Tecia said...

Kim I LOVE it! It was fun to see you and your adorable girls!

Popular Posts