- lip gloss
- good tippers
- goody spin pin
- disposable diapers
- miralax (for Lily of course)
- reisling (for me of course)
- even better starbucks
- toilet paper
- a kid who says "mom I am the girl who saved Christmas"
- kitchen aid mixer
- automatic pet feeders
- a husband who wants to put lights up for Christmas
- a birthday in December
- a boy he hugs and kisses other kids who are crying (boundary issues or not)
- keebler town house flips
- a girl who doesn't say a word, but cracks up when you make the sounds she does
- scented candles
- a good friend with 600 thread count sheets
- october, november, december, january, feburary, march and april in arizona
- may, june, july, august and september in northern arizona
- amazing friends
- vs pink! sweats
- online shopping
- 36" inseam jeans
- a good bra
- an amazing church
- great family
- good always comes from bad if you look for it
- hobo wallets
- good old fashion magazines
- several good purses
- a warm home
- online banking
- my blanket
- hubby's sweatshirts
- good doctors
- movie theaters
- good hair colorist and stylist
- bret and barb at orthotic specialists
- awesome therapists who go above and beyond
- a mom who buys great ever lasting gifts like special ornaments every year and personalized stockings
- qt with crushed iced cherry and vanilla flavoring in dr pepper
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thankfulness 10 - Wrap Up
I'm gonna finish up this thankful November ala Erica over at the Robertson Family (mom of sweet Avery with Rett Syndrome) and do this list style, because yes I am thankful for the important things like my kids, my home, my family, my life, but there are so many non important yet essentials to my life and I will list them all now. You may need to take an intermission. This may take awhile. These are of course in no particular order...
Lily was granted a Make A Wish some time last year. I can't tell you what we had for dinner last night so don't judge. I recently th...
I'm waiting for the fog to lift. Or maybe I am waiting for my stomach to settle. I am wondering if I will wait the rest of my life for t...
I find it hard to believe I am on Post 4 and just 3 days into the whole ordeal. And honestly not finding much energy to do this and I guess ...
So somehow it's been a year since I wrote this Andi Stuck in the Middle post. One year. Like 365 days. Actually since it is April 1s...
Today is the one year anniversary of the scariest day/weeks of our lives. On this day, April 7th, last year Lily had her spinal fusion surge...