- lip gloss
- good tippers
- goody spin pin
- disposable diapers
- miralax (for Lily of course)
- reisling (for me of course)
- even better starbucks
- toilet paper
- a kid who says "mom I am the girl who saved Christmas"
- kitchen aid mixer
- automatic pet feeders
- a husband who wants to put lights up for Christmas
- a birthday in December
- a boy he hugs and kisses other kids who are crying (boundary issues or not)
- keebler town house flips
- a girl who doesn't say a word, but cracks up when you make the sounds she does
- scented candles
- a good friend with 600 thread count sheets
- october, november, december, january, feburary, march and april in arizona
- may, june, july, august and september in northern arizona
- amazing friends
- vs pink! sweats
- online shopping
- 36" inseam jeans
- a good bra
- an amazing church
- great family
- good always comes from bad if you look for it
- hobo wallets
- good old fashion magazines
- several good purses
- a warm home
- online banking
- my blanket
- hubby's sweatshirts
- good doctors
- movie theaters
- good hair colorist and stylist
- bret and barb at orthotic specialists
- awesome therapists who go above and beyond
- a mom who buys great ever lasting gifts like special ornaments every year and personalized stockings
- qt with crushed iced cherry and vanilla flavoring in dr pepper
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thankfulness 10 - Wrap Up
I'm gonna finish up this thankful November ala Erica over at the Robertson Family (mom of sweet Avery with Rett Syndrome) and do this list style, because yes I am thankful for the important things like my kids, my home, my family, my life, but there are so many non important yet essentials to my life and I will list them all now. You may need to take an intermission. This may take awhile. These are of course in no particular order...
Awhile back our board (IFCR) received a request/invitation for one of us to attend a conference a family was holding in Albuquerque, NM. Con...
I wonder if I didn't have facebook I would blog more. I am sure I would but since I do have facebook..well you know. A 3 sentence status...
There we were laying on her bed, her tears were flowing down her face as mine sat pooled in my eyes just one blink away from spilling over ...
OK can I just say being a mom is hard? Can I get an AMEN? We have to lift each other up, because I know so many of us are doing enough of kn...
It’s a long drive from Phoenix back to home, luckily it’s almost all freeway and usually in the middle of the day so it isn't an awful ...