Monday, September 13, 2010

Middle School?

As much as I would LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to elaborate on that previous post, I will not. Sorry. Oh but do I ever want to.

So Andi Jane tells me that she wants to go back to gymnastics and I said I think we have to wait because we really can't afford any extras right now. That is the back story to this:

Andi: "Mom I think you should be a teacher"
Me: "I don't think so, the kids in your class don't even listen to me when I say they need to stop using all that glue"
Andi: "NOOOOO, I mean you should teach like 7th grade"
Me: "I really don't think that is a good job for me hunny"

I think we are done talking about this then a couple minutes later

Andi: "So can you start teaching tomorrow?"
Me: "No hunny I didn't go to school to be a teacher, what is this all about?"
Andi: "If you go to work being a teacher then you can make money and I can go to gymnastics again"

Bless her little heart. I wish I could find a job, I totally do, but I am fairly certain the last thing I want to be is working with 13 yr olds. God bless you middle school teachers.

1 comment:

Silver Daisies said...

Gotta love the honesty of children. It's priceless. Your children are absolutely gorgeous by the way!

Popular Posts