Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lily bug

Lily rode Ruby again without pads on Monday. I just can't believe how well she sits on the horse with no pads! It is incredible! She is such an amazing kid! She has really good days afterwards as well.
She is still having quite a few drops a day and the cluster of myoclonics. I am not sure what we'll do. I'm not adding a med, so I guess not much. She gets over it quick and like I have said a million times, we'll take those over GM's any day!
I really don't have much more to update. She is doing well, her nose is runny again, I should have never said anything. But otherwise she is eating great, pooping great (with no assistance, that is huge!) and sleeping great. And she is always adorable. :)
Andi Jane is doing well. She is growing like a weed and surpassing Lily at that age. I am shocked at how big our AJ is and wonder if she'll surpass me (5'11"). Everyone who meets her asks if she is 4 or 5. I think since she is so big and her vocabulary is so large people expect a little more from her than she has to offer. She is bright, but no where Kindergarten level and people talk to her like she should be. I am seeing my past in her future. Pants all too short. Being called bean pole and all the fun things kids can call the tallest girl in their class. At least she is a toughie and can stand up for herself better than I was able to. She is going to be a remarkable person, as long as we all survive her childhood years... that child is strong willed! But so fun to raise. She really is. I've never met another person like her and I think that is a good thing!
The baby is growing and growing! I need to get some new belly shots on flickr, I'll get around to it, promise. I see OB next week and I will get one more ultrasound since I ask for them. I really like to check head growth. I know it really isn't much of an indicator of anything, but I feel better to see the brain and see it growing.
It has been a week since I got the email saying 1-2 weeks so I am praying we will have no more than a week to wait for our results. I really, really want to see these results.
Daddy and Lily are going to Greer this weekend and Andi and I are going to Colorado! It might be a bit cold, but that is ok! I'd like to break in my new Uggs and I can't do it here that is for sure.

1 comment:

mommy2twindaughters said...

Glad everyones doing okay. Have fun in Colorado! Everyone needs a little vacation every now and then :)

Popular Posts