Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updates

So it wasn't the Keppra stopping the weird jerky myoclonic cluster so we're taking her off of that. I am not sure what should be upped to stop them and for now I am not worrying. They don't bug her and last a total of maybe 10 seconds. I am not ready to up her meds more since she is technically on 4 right now. Keppra will be weaned in a few days. But still 3 is too much.
I have to be honest and feel bad for saying this but I was so ready to put Lily back on that school bus this morning! I think she had the same sentiments. It was a long 2.5 weeks! We never got to do much fun stuff while she was off since the weather hasn't cooled down much except this past weekend. Yesterday just the girls and I went to the Phoenix Zoo and that was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and the girls were happy and on their best behavior. I was so grateful since I saw so many kids not on their best behavior and I had to thank the kids a million times for being so good.
Andi pulled the worst tantrum on me Sunday afternoon and I was at a loss of what to do. I ended up throwing away every toy she had in my car. It was drastic but worked. That really sucked though. She went wild on me. Hitting, kicking, etc. It was really sucky. I seriously hope that is not going to happen often or at all ever again... sigh.
Can I time warp this baby into staying a baby forever?????

No comments:

Popular Posts