Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update

No need to call the Dr. she has the full blown stomach flu and it is not pretty.
She has nothing in her system, AED's included and now is pretty much just dry heaving. She just cries and cries afterwards and then passes out. It is the saddest thing. I just want to take it for myself so she doesn't have to be sick. She doesn't understand. It is so sad.
Pray this is over fast. She is having it from both ends and when a kid is in a diaper and doesn't understand to puke in a bucket, it gets a little gross, for a lack of a better word.
Pray for a restful night for her.

2 comments:

Reagan Leigh said...

Just checking in on Lily. Wow...I will definitely keep her in my prayers tonight! Poor baby!!

Tiffany said...

Poor Lil. I hope she gets feeling better and gets to rest tonight. I hate when these kiddos get sick because they don't understand. You just want to be sick for them. Give her a hug for me!

Popular Posts